Part of making sure that you can get the support you need to succeed; these tutorials are offered to help ensure that you can reach your fitness goal, whatever it might be. This is intended to help you plan your weight loss efforts and better track your results. Instead of getting discouraged on slow weight loss weeks, the idea is to continually remember what you are working towards and not allow yourself to get off track.
This page contains two guides: one related to overall fitness and the other to health steps you can take. There are plenty of other tutorials available, but these two alone can serve as a great foundation for your weight loss efforts.
The simple fitness plan:
- Day 1 – Warm-up and stretch for about 10 minutes. Do chest and back exercises. This can be pushups, pull-ups and all variety of variations. Make sure to cool down at the end for 5 minutes.
- Day 2 – Warm-up and stretch for about 10 minutes. Start with 10 minutes of abdominal work. Do 30-40 minutes of walking, jogging, and/or running. Make sure to cool down for about 10 minutes.
- Day 3 – Warm-up and stretch for about 10 minutes. Work the triceps and shoulders. Make sure to cool down for about 5 minutes.
- Day 4 – Follow Day 2.
- Day 5 – Warm-up and stretch for about 10 minutes. Work legs and back. This means exercises like squats, lunges, and pull-ups.
- Day 6 – Warm-up and stretch for about 10 minutes. Work biceps and abs. Curls with dumbbells are great and as many abdominal exercises as you can are also great. Cool down for 5 minutes.
- Day 7 – Rest. Do some stretches in the morning.
If you are looking for specific exercise ideas, it helps to use the resources that are available. The idea here is not to pigeon-hole yourself into one exercise though. Instead, it is important that you add variety to your workouts and make sure that you are actually challenging yourself. If you don’t have the time to set aside for these workouts, check out some of the hacks that are available to help you get your exercise throughout the day.
For the best results, you should be eating six meals per day.
- Meal 1 – Eat a larger meal to start the day. Make sure to include enough protein and carbohydrates to get started. Also look for high fiber.
- Meal 2 – A smaller snack works here. Get some vegetables and or healthy fats.
- Meal 3 – Look for vegetables here and some more protein.
- Meal 4 – Another snack time. If you can’t work in vegetables, look at eating some fruit at this point.
- Meal 5 – Make your meal predominately vegetables. Add in some protein or other foods that are appropriate.
- Meal 6 – One final snack for the day, which can include anything that you might have lacked throughout the day.
This is just one suggestion on how you can get the nutrition you need. In addition to this, you may want to explore using weight loss supplements and multivitamins to help ensure that you get all of the nutrition you need.