Summer is approaching, the temperature is rising and nothing says summer like a glass of refreshing iced tea. Imagine a hot summer day, all you want to do is sit down and sip on a refreshing beverage. But what’s even better than regular iced tea? Bubble tea! I’m sure you’ve heard about bubble tea before, it’s the latest tea trend out there. Today I want to introduce you to a healthier, easier and more affordable version of bubble tea.
Today I’m going to walk you through on how to make a delicious Bubble tea that will also make you lose weight, give you a natural energy boost and even suppress your appetite. It also contains Chia Seeds which are known to be a superfood and are a source of protein, beneficial antioxidants, essential omega-3 fatty acids, and fiber.
We are going to be using Kou Tea, which is a Tea known to be a uniquely blended slimming tea that contains Green Tea, Oolong Tea, Pu-erh Tea & White Tea. This powerful combination provides the energy you need throughout the day, it keeps your appetite in check and makes you lose weight too!
For this amazing recipe you’ll need:
- 1 tea bag of Kou Tea special slimming blend
- ½ tsp. Organic Chia Seeds from Sun Pyramid Health
- 1 tsp. Natural Sweetener
- ½ Almond milk
- Lemon Slices
- Ice cubes
- Bring 1 cup of water to boil.
- Steep Tea Bag in Hot water for 1 minute.
- Discard Tea Bag and pour tea into a glass with a lid.
- Add some almond milk
- Add chia seeds to the tea and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Top with ice, garnish with lemon and it’s ready to serve!
And there you have it, a delicious and healthy version of Bubble Tea with tons of health benefits!